Here are 55 delicious, all-natural popsicle recipes featuring such delectable flavorful combinations as pomegranate orange rose, rosemary grape, apricot honey yogurt, and cranberry clove. For both grown-ups and kids these treats are super simple and fun to make. All that is needed are readily-available ingredients and some basic kitchen equipment. The book includes pops that you can eat all year round and for every occasion, such as:
• creamsicles and pudding pops that kids will love
• fresh and fruity pops for hot summer days
• coffee and tea pops for your caffeine fix
• treats to serve during holidays or other celebrations
• liquor-infused popsicles for grown-ups
• healthy pops to help cure sore throats and upset stomachs
…plus much more.
A techniques section, ideas about which molds and sticks to use, plus charts to help you combine flavors and fruits inspires experimentation and insures perfect pops all year long.
Championing author Emily Zaiden’s The Popshop philosophy of eating local and organic, the recipes in this book are a great way to use up your farmer’s market finds. There are no preservatives, emulsifiers, or dyes used to create these wonderful, 100% natural, guilt-free treats.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Top Pops: 55 All-Natural Frozen Treats to Make at Home$17